The Annual Conference on South Asia offers space for companies to purchase advertisements in the printed conference program book. With approximately 1,000 attendees every year, program book advertisements reach a wide audience of scholars.
Publishers, universities, organizations, restaurants, and local Madison businesses can purchase advertising space in the conference program.
Advertisers can choose from four options:
- Two full-pages (facing each other): $600
- Full-page (7.5″ x 10.25″ portrait): $300
- 1/2-page (7.5″ x 5″ landscape): $150
- 1/4-page (3.5″ x 5″ portrait): $75
Advertisers must submit payment and a PDF of their advertisement by September 15. Advertisements will appear in black & white.
Contact the Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Advertisement Submission Deadlines
- Advertisement submission portal opens
- Conference registration opens
- Advertisement submission portal closes
- Deadline to submit a black & white PDF of your ad